National School Meals Week (NSMW) is the one week a year where the school meals industry celebrates all that is GREAT about school food.
The aims for this year included:
- To celebrate NSMW 25th Anniversary and continue to raise the profile of great school food
- Provide school caterers with different FREE marketing resources in support of this year’s Silver Jubilee Activities
- Encourage non users to trial the service
- To encourage people to sign up as School Meals Ambassadors in doing so registering their support for the school meals industry and all it does to provide quality school meals at great value to our children
- Serve school meals in high profile venues to bring attention in a positive way to the industry and demonstrate their professionalism
- Asking school caterers to ‘shout out’ about all the great things they are doing #schoolmealsshoutout
There has never been a better time to celebrate everything great about the industry. Many years of ongoing service improvements have made school lunches the best they have been, and whilst we all recognise there is room for continuous improvement, school lunches are now something to be celebrated
Register your support today and receive more information on what you can do as an Ambassador to help promote the service.
What else does this website contain?
We have numerous resources, advice and much more to support you.
Whether a pupil, parent, school caterer or supplier, there is a lot of information on this site you will find of interest.
Need a little inspiration?
The site includes lots of tips and ideas which will be regularly updated.
Or get in touch with one of the team who can help you plan an event not to be missed.
We want to know what you did to support NSMW and in fact throughout the year, please let us know what you have been doing and what your future plans are and send us your photos so that we can continually update the website and let others know what is happening across the country.
Don’t delay and register today.